The workshop Gam-R – Gamification Reloaded will occur in person on 3 September 2023.
Accepted workshop submissions on gamification will be presented and discussed at the workshop. The accepted presentations and the exact schedule will be published here and updated continuously. Workshop participation is also possible and encouraged without a workshop submission.
Location: Building 1, Room 1.225 at OST Ostschweizer Fachhochschule, Campus Rapperswil, located at the Lake Zurich in Switzerland
- From 8:00 am: Registration and coffee
- 9:00 am: Welcome by the workshop team and a short round of introductions of the attendees
- 9:15 am: Ignition Talk/Keynote: Gamified Media? How Tik Tok, Instagram, and Telegram Use Game Design Elements, by Thomas Waadt, Nuremberg University of Applied Sciences (Germany) (15+15)
- 9:45 am: Presentation 1: Illuminating the Predictive Power of Gamification to Inspire Technology Users, by Sebastian Weber, Gerhard Klassen, Marc Wyszynski, and Bastian Kordyaka, all from University of Bremen (Germany) (ca. 15+30)
- 10:30 am: Coffee break
- 11:00 am: Presentation 2: Unlocking E-learning and XAI Concepts with Free Limited Choice, by Valentin Grimm and Jessica Rubart, both from OWL University of Applied Sciences and Arts (Germany) (ca. 15+30)
- 11:45 am: Presentation 3: Gamified Agency – Addressing Need for Autonomy for Marketing Students, by Filip Wójcik, University of Warsaw (Poland) (ca. 15+30)
- 12:30 am: Lunch break
2:00 pm: Presentation 4: Gamified Learning Application for Students with ADHD in Pakistan: A Learning-Based Experiment, by Muhammad Ali, University of the Punjab, and Saleha Azeem, King Edward Medical University (both from Pakistan) (ca. 15+30)
- 2:00 pm: Hands-on workshop on Player Types Reloaded – Go For Motivation? by Sabrina Sailer-Frank, University of Bamberg (Germany)
- 3:30 pm: Coffee break
- 4:00 pm: Continuation of Player Types Reloaded – Go For Motivation? by Sabrina Sailer-Frank, University of Bamberg (Germany)
- No later than 5:30 pm: Closing and farewell
For more info or if you have any questions, write us an email at email@example.com.